Enable Night Mode In PUBG Mobile – PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Released Night Mode In PUBG MOBILE With Latest Update 0.9.0 With New Weapons, New automobiles, And brand New Night Mode. But Night mode is not operating in PUBG MOBILE because I already played the modern-day Update of zero.9.0 In PUBG MOBILE, and I attempted to play PUBG MOBILE Minimum 10+ Times For Getting Night Mode in my PUBG MOBILE. But I can’t get any night-time mode in Erangle, Sanhok & Miramar Map. Here, i mention why didn’t get night mode in pubg mobile.
First You Need To Know All Information About PUBG MOBILE NIGHT MODE
What is PUBG Mobile Night Mode
Night Mode is The Latest Feature Of PUBG MOBILE 0.9.0 And its Already Released For All PUBG MOBILE PLAYERS And it’s specially Launched For PUBG LOVERS who want Night Mode in the PUBG MOBILE GAME.
How To Enable PUBG Mobile Night Mode ?
Guys, above image corner you see day/night icon. Some website i see they told follow these tips then enable night mode. But we are clearfy that day and night mode are alternate. There is no type of tips enable night mode. When install Pubg mobile latest version in your phone in whats new option PUBG developer team mention alternate day/night mode. You can see below images.
Note: If you want play night mode, then play in night-time. Suppose you are in india then you play night-time and set the server asia. The night mode chances are 90% increased.
As well as When You Open Your PUBG MOBILE in your smartphone or Emulator, Then When you go to play Your PUBG MOBILE game in any map, You have 30 Second Time for your Play Area Before The Starting Of Game. Then Check This Type Of Information Night/Day . In case you see this sort of textual content to your Right Side In your sport Then you may get a hundred% Night Mode In Your PUBG MOBILE.
Whats New in PUBG MOBILE 0.9.0
-New Weather, Map Improvements, Festival Effects
– Added Night Mode to Erangel. The map will alternate between day and night randomly in Classic Mode.
– Added Night Vision Goggles.
– Added new buildings in certain areas.
– Added covers next to some rivers.
– Added more trees in some empty areas.
A Movie display style has been added to settings. Once selected, the style will apply to all maps.
– In all maps, the Spawn Island has gone through a festival makeover.
– Interact with other players on Spawn Island by picking up pumpkins and candies.
– Enemies killed by Hellfire — AKM will become scarecrows.
– A spooky face appears when a grenade explodes.
– During the Halloween event period, players have a 50% chance to activate Night Mode.
New Weapon, Vehicle & Related Improvements
– Added the QBU DMR. It fires 5.56mm rounds and can be found in Sanhok (replacing Mini14).
– Added the Rony pickup truck. Only available in Sanhok.
– Added a random music play feature in vehicles. This feature can be turned off in vehicle settings.
– The engine sound effects of UAZ and Buggy have been remastered.
– Added driver and passenger views (with improved vehicle interiors) in first person perspective.
– The bullet spread accuracy bonus from hip fire is slightly reduced when crouching or staying down.
– The bullet spread accuracy bonus from hip fire is slightly increased when the player is stationary.
– The vertical recoil and horizontal recoil of AKM have been reduced.
– Reduced the spread accuracy bonus of certain attachments.
– Light Grips now increase recoil recovery and stability.
– The recoil animation when firing looks more realistic now.
– QBZ and QBU now have new magazine attachment models.
– The reloading animation of some weapons in both 1st person and 3rd person perspectives have been improved.
– UMP9, Vector and SLR now have new 4x scope crosshair designs.
– Added an action that makes the character stand up while the motorcycle is airborne.
– Added a Brake-button in vehicle driving mode 1 and 2.
– The sound effects of the Dacia have been adjusted so it sounds the same as the original PUBG.
– Vehicle lights have been tuned.
– Added an option where the system will first find teammates that speak the same language.
– Matchmaking has been improved. Finding a match should be faster now and players should reach their appropriate tiers easier. Estimated time should now be more accurate.
– Players can now watch other opponent players until the end of the match after being killed.
– When spectating in room mode, players can turn on projectile and bullet trajectories.
– Resolved lagging issues when players encounter other players from afar, or when they open the inventory to change equipment.
– Added a feature to only download the different files when updating a map. If the game client has been updated to version 090, only 13 MB of data need to be downloaded for Miramar (originally 300 MB).
– Resolved some game-crashing issues.
– Reduced loading time when the game is launched.
– Reduced memory usage in lobby.
– Resolved blurry screen issues on some mobile phones.
– Improved game update mechanism and resolved issues that may cause the update to fail.
– Added the Share for Deals feature. Get your friends to help you bargain, then get the item at a huge discount or even for free!
– Earn candies through a Halloween Lucky Draw to get Halloween-exclusive vehicle finishes.
– Earn Trick Ticket Scraps, combine them into Trick Tickets for the lucky draw!
– Customizable outfits are available. Players can now select outfit colors and logos before purchasing. Pick a unique outfit for your squad now! (This feature will be launched at the same time with in-game tournaments)
– Added Classic Crates which contain tons of rare items.
– Redesigned some elements of the Royale Pass missions page. It is now more convenient to view the weekly missions and collect weekly mission rewards.
– Added a notification for Royale Pass missions on the results page.
– The “Share” tip will no longer be displayed when getting Epic items. Redesigned the share page.
– Redesigned the art for the gift feature and added a Halloween envelope.
– Leaders can register their Crews for the Crew Challenge tournament. There are 3 stages: the Qualification, the Groups and Finals. Teams will receive bonus rewards once they enter the Group stage and the Finals. Winning teams in the finals will receive great rewards.
– Added new currency: Challenge Coin (players will get some Challenge Coins after each Crew Challenge game). Use this in the Crew Challenge Shop to exchange for items.
– Crews are now limited to 6 players. Only teams with less than 6 players may sign up for the tournament. New teams will have a maximum of 6 players. Old teams with over 6 players may remain as they are, but they cannot recruit more players.
– Added advanced room settings in rooms. Advanced Room Cards enable room owners to set weapons, attachments, Playzone shrink speed and other parameters.
– Added the 1st person perspective of Miramar and Sanhok in rooms
– Players can now invite friends to their rooms or share the room invitation to team channels.
– The entrances to rooms and training grounds have been moved to the main page.
– Added a Halloween theme and background music to the main menu.
– Added a feature to view recent likes on the friend’s page.
– Added a Like Rankings.
– Added a Clan Rename Card in the shop. Only the clan leader can purchase and use it.
– Improved the achievements in team mode. Those who knock an enemy out will fulfill the killing conditions of an achievement if the enemy is killed by themselves or by their teammates.
-Eye for an eye: Kill 1 enemy that knocked you out in the same game.
-Take Me With You: Sit on a vehicle that is being driven by enemies once for over 10s.
-Physical Trainer: Crouch 10,000 times, jump 10,000 times, get down 10,000 times.
New honor achievements
Chicken Veteran: Get a total of 500/1000/2000/5000 Challenge Coins from Crew Challenge.
Seasoned Soldier: Participate in a total of 10/20/30/40 Crew Challenges.
New social achievements
Bargain Master: Help friends to bargain a total of 1000/10000/30000/1000000UC.
New general achievements
Candy Master: Hit 6 other players with candy bombs/candy balls.
– When one or more players in a team have different game client versions, the system will announce the player(s) with the older version.
– Players can now view the update details when they download the update files.
– Guest Mode has been moved to “More” on the login screen.
– Added an option to filter the same first language in the team channel. If the same language is selected, players will only see the team invitation messages from those who speak the same language.
– The translation feature now translates the chat into the player’s first languages (no longer translates into the game client language).
– The Portable Closet can be used on the Spawn Island now.
– Added a few loading tips to help players understand new game content.
Character Action Improvements
– Adjusted the angle and direction of the head turning action.
– Added a left arm waving action when the character falls from a certain height.
– The first half of the climbing action looks smoother now.
– Added details when the character leaves the aircraft, opens the parachute and lands.
– Getting down while running now looks smoother.
New Settings & Improvements
– Added a feature to quickly switch between scopes.